FACILITIES AND TECHNICAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Computer aided diagnostic & analysis equipment
- Large industrial workshops
- Factory Trained, Trade Certified and Accredited Technicians
- IANZ accreditied gauge testing and certification
- IANZ accredited hose Pressure Testing to 76,000psi [link to IANZ under supply chain solutions]
- Flow testing
- 7.5m Calibrated Hydraulic Cylinder Bench (with integral data logging)
- Clean Room – environment for dismantling & assembly
- Access Equipment/Elevated Work Platform – CBIP Certified Technicians for Servicing & Certification
- Light Engineering & Machining Services
- Test Rigs
- Water Blasters – Servicing, Hire, Sales
- Air Compressor and Air Treatment (Filtration) Servicing
- HPU – Hire (Diesel and Electric)
- Data Logging and Patch Testing
Working closely with a broad range of industry, EHL service the daily and scheduled requirements for plant maintenance, repairs and servicing of plant equipment and machinery. Working with industry leading companies within the Dairy, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Civil Plant & Machinery, Food & Beverage, and Manufacturing, EHL will reduce down-time and increase efficiency by conducting preventative maintenance, plant modifications, annual servicing and a range of other scheduled maintenance aspects required by the various sites and equipment.
With primary sites and workshops located in New Plymouth and Auckland, (Australia coming soon), EHL can ensure the heavy plant of agriculture, civil industry, logistics and production facilities is performing at optimal peak performance at all times. With large industrial workshops, or mobile technicians who can come to you, EHL are fully equipped with the latest tools and technology, and can undertake servicing and repairs of the largest plant and machinery, 24 hours a day 7 days per week. With Certified and Factory trained hydraulic and pneumatic engineers available to be onsite, EHL can fix most issues quickly and easily, ensuring you’re back to work making money as soon as possible.
HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS
With an environmentally controlled clean-room right on-site, EHL can assemble and disassemble even the most sensitive of valves, filters, and components. We are experts with fluid and data, assisting you with:
- Particle counting (mobile and on-site)
- Data-logging for flow and pressure tests
- Oil scrubbing and filtration
- Computer aided programming and diagnostics
- Condition Monitoring
- Patch testing
- Fluid Control / Monitoring Unit (FCU)
- Test rigs
EHL sell and hire industrial water blasters and water blaster consumables.
Systems from Kleantech (including the popular Urano Gold 200/21) and AES (MaxiJet systems) area available to suit a wide range of applications and industry.
EHL can also supply custom built application specific and Ultra High Pressure systems.
Whether you have a large industrial or smaller commercial water blasters, EHL cover the servicing and consumables of all major brands and can meet all your water blaster requirements.
ELEVATED WORK PLATFORM (EWP) CERTIFICATION
EHL has four Level 2 CBIP Certified Inspection Personnel to carry out all your elevated work platform (EWP) inspections and six-monthly certifications as well as major certifications every ten years.
To keep your EWP’s fully operational and in-line with legal obligations in meeting and exceeding BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES for using and maintaining EWP equipment in the workplace choose EHP, Taranaki and NZ’s EWP professionals of choice.
EHL carry out all servicing aspects of any of your access equipment.
BOSIET CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS
A range of our technical specialists are BOSIET certified professionals (basic offshore safety induction and emergency training certification), which enables them to travel offshore and service rigs, FPSOs and other floating vessels or fixed platforms.