07 Dec EHL Group Visit site with Hitachi Compressor Senior Managers
EHL Group were pleased to spend time with Mr Tan (Director and Executive General Manager – Hitachi Industrial Equipment), Mr Kitakoji (Product Engineer Manager – Hitachi Industrial Equipment), and Mr Jean-Philippe Leclercq (Sullair / Hitachi Oil Free Sales Manager) during their visit to Melbourne. Hitachi are the market leaders in Oil Free technology and offer solutions ranging up to 1000kW. For over 20 years Hitachi have led the world in scroll air compression technology offering systems up to 33kW that can be independent or linked.
Hitachi Scroll Advantages
- Oil free Air – Scroll air-end is Oil-less structure.
- Low noise level – Innovative Scroll structure and Hitachi Anti-noise cabinet
- Low vibration level – Innovative Scroll structure and Hitachi Anti-vibration design
- High F.A.D (High Efficiency)
- Energy saving – Hitachi Multi-Drive Control System (SRL-7.5～33)
- Easy Operator use
- Space saving
AVAILABLE IN BOTH 8 BAR & 10 BAR DELIVERY CONFIGURATIONS
EHL Australia’s Manager Michael Byrne was pleased to showcase one of the recent systems installed at a leading BioMedical Research facility in Melbourne. The system Designed and Supplied by EHL and installed in conjunction with JBW Technologies consisted of a 10bar Hitachii 22kW multi head scroll compressor supplying 2 x Donaldson OFP Air Treatment systems (Class 1.2.1 Air) for the building critical air supply.
For further information on Hitachi / Sullair Scroll Systems and EHL Air Treatment Solutions including
- Medical Air
- Instrument Air
- Gaseous Nitrogen
- Localised Liquid Nitrogen Generation
- Gaseous Medical Oxygen
- Localised Liquid Oxygen Generation
- Localised Liquid Air Generation